Detect the difference with the Gemini system.
When you’re securing checkpoints, lobbies, and mailrooms, you want to have the best technology available to screen parcels, bags, and mail for threats and contraband. In fact, the Governmental Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) describes Gemini as the “agency standard” used throughout their various office buildings.
The Gemini® 6040 X-ray inspection system can make all the difference. With two technologies in one system, it easily detects metallic objects like knives and guns, but it also clearly reveals organic materials hidden in cluttered parcels — which frequently can be missed in transmission-only systems.
Dual-energy transmission technology sees fine wires with excellent image resolution and patented Z Backscatter™ technology provides more information about organics—even in small amounts.
- Two imaging systems in one machine provide improved detection over transmission-only systems.
- Dual-energy transmission for detection of metal threats plus Z Backscatter for enhanced explosive and narcotics detection.
- Potential to increase throughput with faster image interpretation, fewer opened bags.
- Multi-technology system with dual-energy transmission and Z Backscatter technologies
- Wire Resolution: 40 AWG wire
- Steel penetration: 30 mm steel
- Same footprint as transmission-only systems: Length: 198 cm (78 in), Width: 85 cm (33.5 in), Height: 135 cm (53.3 in)
- Tunnel size: Width: 63.5 cm (25 in) wide, Height: 44 cm (17.3 in)
- ASEInspection software with multiple-image analysis tools
- User-friendly system with intuitive user interface and ergonomic operator's console
Multiple options available including:
- Threat Image Projection (TIP)
- Larger monitor sizes
- Color printer
- Steel roller tables
- Steel exit trays
- Ergonomic mobile monitor and operator’s console cart